Searching Through Mazes
- This is a maze (the one used for lab 6).
- How could you write a system that moved around the maze
starting at S and finishing at the Goal (G).
- First of all you'd have to be able to represent the maze. How
might you do that?
- You could represent each junction by a number or an (X Y) pair.
- So, the start would be at (3 3), and the goal at (1 1). You could
also represent the connections via two X, Y pairs; so the system can
go directly from (3 3) to (2 3).
- What would a rule to move like?
- In this case, you could represent all the reasonable moves as